Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Blogs in the Field

Songs to Teach English

The link above leads to a blog that is full of ingenuity and fun.  This teacher incorporates songs in her classroom to help teach English to ESL students, which I am a huge supporter of.  I really likes how she used a variety of videos and creative processes to teach her students.

I thought that the blog was laid out in a clear manner and was very easy to follow.  It was professional. yet personal, which I think displays just two of the many sides of a dynamic teacher.   There were a few posts about her awards, which I wish she would have elaborated on and reflected on them for an educational purpose, but once I scrolled past them I began to enjoy her many ideas.  I will be able to put this blog in my metaphorical tool box for my future teaching days.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the idea of integrating songs into classroom instruction! If only I were a good singer...

    ReplyDelete